Strange Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supergirl and Wolverine, A tale of the heart

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Howlett
Admin
Logan Howlett

World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara Empty
PostSubject: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:32 am

BANG!
BANG!

(Screams)

BANG!

Logan immediately sat straight up when he heard a gunshot go off. His senses going haywire as he tried to looked around him. His vision blurry from how fast he had gotten up. He took a moment to relax himself, wanting his eye sight back. Once it was back and he was able to focus, Logan took notice of what was going on. He could now hear gunshots, screams, and jets. What the hell was going on? Logan quickly got up to get out of a house that was obviously blown up by a bomb. Or it was just badly made. But before he could get out of the door, he took notice of a blonde haired woman who was on the ground, passed out.

Logan cursed to himself. He turned from the exit of the building and went to her, kneeling down on one knee as he shook her a little.

"Hey, wake up." Logan said as he continued to try to get her up. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was while he was doing this. Damn..
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin
Kara Zor-El

PostSubject: Re: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 am

The sounds around her worked their best to wake her up. Kara felt trapped in her own body, hearing everything around her, but not being able to wake herself up. It wasn't until she felt someone shake her a little that she was finally able to start waking up.

A loud gasp escaped her as she sat up suddenly, her head immediately feeling lightheaded. She moaned, softly, before putting her head in her hands. Her head was pounding, almost sounding like cannons and guns going off.

She glanced over at the man who had woken her up. The first thing she saw was the WWII uniform, with the Canadian symbol on it. Oh dear Krypton! Did I go back in time? She thought, thinking about her cousin, Kal-El and some of the members of the Justice League having gone back in time before.

Her ears were now ringing... Wait a second... Her blue eyes went wide, before she grabbed the soldier by the arm and dashed out of the house. "A bomb!" She shouted, looking at the man.

The moment she locked eyes with the soldier, she felt she finally understood the earth phrase, "I love a man in uniform!"

Mentally shaking herself, she pushed the thought aside and tried to focus on getting them out. Her head started to spin suddenly, however. Not now!
Back to top Go down
https://karaloganflywolflove.rpg-board.net
Logan Howlett
Admin
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:23 am

When the blonde sat up and groaned, Logan put one hand on her shoulder. "You okay?" He asked, wanting to know that the woman was alright or not. So far she looked okay, but he had no idea if there was any wounds inside of her body. Though she would be bleeding if that was the case. He watched as she turned to look at him, his eyes locking onto hers. Blue eyes staring straight at him.

Damn she is even more prettier than I thought.. Why does this always happen to me?

Though before he could think anymore of how beautiful this girl was, she watched as her eyes widen before she grabbed his arm and dashed them out of the house. "Whoa, what the hell is going on," Logan shouted out at her, not really comprehending what was going on, but then she spoke about a bomb, "A bomb, wh-." Logan then heard the bomb as well, causing him to look up, noticing a object getting closer to them. And then he felt a tug on his arm, causing him to look back at her, noticing she didn't look so good. She looked pale.

Dammit..

Logan cursed underneath his breath before he grabbed her arm with his hand she had grabbed, and gently pulled him to her. Without any hesitation he lifted her up in his arms and ran quickly away from the house. He ran fast and ran right in front of a house that was a bit far from the house they were in. He held her close and braced himself for the impact of the bomb.

BOOM!!!

The sound made his ears rings, and he watched as dust flew past them. Thankfully the house he was by didn't collapse. He picked the right one. He took a moment after the explosion. Wanting it to be completely over before he thought of moving. Once it was over he looked back at the damaged before hiding behind the house again and going to his knees and placed the girl in a sitting position. "You okay there speedster?" He asked, fighting the urge to pick on her for running the moment she had gotten up from being passed out.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin
Kara Zor-El

PostSubject: Re: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:06 am

Kara was busy trying to make the world stop spinning for two seconds, before she felt the soldier pull her towards him. "What-?" She didn't get to question when he suddenly picked her up in his arms. If her head wasn't spinning so much, she would probably be blushing, and trying to tell him she didn't need to be carried (she was Supergirl, for heaven's sake!). Instead, she found herself clinging to him, still willing the world to stop spinning. Even though he was running, for some reason she found him to be steady.

Then she realized he had stopped running. The whistling sound of the bomb getting louder. She really hoped it wasn't one of those nuclear bombs Kal-El had told her about...

Her sensitive ears ached from the sound of the bomb crashing into the house they had been at. Peeking up, she looked over his shoulder, the world finally slowing down for a moment. Mentally she winced at the sight of the crater that took the place they had been in.

Mmm... musky scent... She thought, finding herself taking note of the soldier's scent. Gah, focus! This guy is a WWII soldier... he's probably either reaaaally old in my time, or dead... The thought made her feel a tinge of sadness, suddenly. This soldier had saved her life (though she probably would have lived, and it had originally been her trying to save him...) and the thought of him being dead in the present just made her sad for the soldier.

Hopefully he gets out of the war and finds a sweet girl and builds a home with her... Now she ignored the feeling she got with that thought.

When he moved again, she was knocked out of her thoughts. He sat her down, which she was glad to be on the ground, but it vibrated from the fighting still going on around them. Leaning her head back against the house, she continued to will the world to slow down more. At least now she didn't feel like she would throw up any second.

A light chuckle left her lips. "Please, that wasn't even my top speed..." She said, lightly, before looking at him. "Thanks for getting me out of there... I don't know what happened, normally I'm not so disoriented..."
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett
Admin
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:22 am

"Oh it wasn't? You could've fooled me. The way you darted out there so fast! And the only reason you are disoriented is because you ran right after getting up. Which isn't the smartest thing to do." Logan said with a smirk, glad that he had the opportunity to pick on her. He then looked around to see if there was anything that could help her. He then noticed a broken pipe spurting out some water. He knew it probably wasn't the cleanest of water, but the girl needed something. "Wait here." Logan said as she slowly got up in a crouching position and looked around before going to where the water was.

Once he got there, he hid for a little bit before looking down at his uniform. Where he noticed he still had his bottle for water. Sadly it was empty. Which meant he was going to have to fill it up. Thank god it was empty or he came over here for nothing. He quickly unscrewed the top and filled the bottle to the top with the water before making his way back to the girl. Who he noticed was wearing a purple dress... He then asked himself, why him? He had too much luck with finding woman like her. But somehow she felt different.. As if she was more special than the others..

He quickly shook that idea out of his head.

He handed her the bottle. "Drink some of this, it might help." He ordered before watching her take some sips of the water. Letting silence fall. "By the way the name's Logan." Logan said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin
Kara Zor-El

PostSubject: Re: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:13 am

Kara gave him an amused expression. "There was a bomb falling towards us." She reminded, giving him a small smile.

She let out a breath, before nodding when he told her to wait there. "Believe me, I'm not going anywhere unless I have to..." She said, softly, looking down at the purple dress she was wearing. Her blonde eyebrows went up at seeing the dress. ...Was I wearing this before? She was having trouble remembering suddenly.

Letting out another breath, she turned her gaze back to the soldier as he went and got the water. He really was a soldier with the way he moved and was being cautious. Once the ringing stopped in her ears, she could hear if anyone was coming.

He came back to her, with a canteen full of water. She could live with it not being the cleanest... at least they had water. Nodding softly, she took the canteen. "Thank you."

Slowly sipping on the water, not wanting to sip too fast. Her stomach was obviously empty, but she still felt she could bring something up. Water can come up just as well as food...

Glancing back at the man, she thought over the name he said. Logan... Hmm, I like that. She thought to herself, before seeing his smirk. "Kara," she said, holding her hand out for him to shake. She had been pretty proud of herself when Kal-El taught her the Earth way of greeting. "You're awfully calm for someone in the middle of a battlefield." She added, giving him her own smirk.

Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett
Admin
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:33 am

Logan liked the way her name sound, it was a unique name. A name she didn't heart that often. Hell, he never heard it. Maybe that's why he liked it so much? He immediately took her hand and shook it when she held it out. Feeling bad he didn't do that himself. He should've done it. Well, whatever. He let go of her hand. "That's that for introductions." Logan said, joking a bit. He wasn't one for small talk so he wasn't going to say it was nice meeting her. He figured she knew what he meant. Hopefully. When she stated how calm he was and gave him a smirk, his eyebrow raised. He was, wasn't he? He hadn't even noticed, but he couldn't remember why he was so calm. Come to think of it, what was he doing before they got here?

But he did remember a war once, but he couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe he was in one and his body just knew how to handle it? "I've been through something like this. Not hard to stay calm. Just got to think before acting." Logan said with another signature smirk of his. But that smirk quickly went away when the familiar sound was coming again. Dark blue eyes looked and noticed another bomb coming their way. He looked down at her. "Well Kara, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pick you up again. You might think you're fine but for right now.. Hold on tight." Logan said as he quickly scooped her up, grabbing the canteen as he did before he quickly started to run from the house.

But just as they were far from another house, the sound came again. Whoever was dropping the bombs were intent on killing people. Something he didn't like. He needed to find cover, and fast. He held onto Kara tightly, wanting to know she was safe. He didn't exactly what her to be killed. Why? He didn't know, something kept telling him to keep her alive no matter what.

As Logan ran he saw a place they could take shelter as both the bombs came down. It was a good bit away from them, but he needed to get there, and quick. And that was what he did. He pushed himself to get to the place before sliding underneath the shield of metal. He bent over, keeping Kara covered as the two bombs came down and exploded. Causing more ringing in his ears to happened. And as the ground shook, his grip on Kara tightened. Not letting go. He would have to say sorry after this, but right now he was just focusing on everything to stop. And thankfully it did..

Logan slowly loosened his grip on her and looked down at her. He asked her if she was alright and she nodded, making her smirk before he heard gunshots. Causing him to look up, noticing immediately they were close to the battlefield now.. Something that wasn't good at all. "Dammit." He cursed as he slowly put Kara down on the ground. He didn't know what to do now.. Of course he'd go mind blank at this moment!
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin
Kara Zor-El

PostSubject: Re: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:01 am

Kara laughed a little. "Nice to meet you too." She said, smiling. As he spoke, she nodded, understanding that. "There's no point to panic... just need to keep a clear head, as you said." She said, agreeing with his philosophy.

The ringing sound entered her ears again. Can't the war be on pause for five minutes? She thought, moving to get up. When Logan spoke about carrying her, she paused. "Hey, now-" She stated, but he cut her off, causing to huff a little.

Men... She thought, before he scooped her up, before she could prove she was fine. She rolled her eyes to herself, figuring he had to feel like the hero, but she did as he said and held on tight.

Looking up, she cursed in Kryptonian, seeing more of the bombs coming. Stupid war, stupid weird time traveling experience I don't remember, stupid cute soldier that is probably dead in my time, so I can't get close to him at all... maybe I can take him with me? Oh gosh, Kara, he isn't a kitten you found on the side of the road... she thought, before he held her more tightly.

Her grip tighten on him when he slide underneath a big sheet of metal. Guilt filled her though when he covered her body with his, trying to protect her from the bombs. Her breath hitched though when his grip tightened on her.

Oh Krypton.... I have a male on top of me... She felt her face flush at that thought Focus! We're in the middle of a battlefield! This is no time for over thinking! She scolded herself, shifting a little, his belt was digging into her...

That is his belt... right? Gosh, why am I such a virgin about this stuff? She willed the blush to go away when he loosened his grip on her. She nodded when he asked if she was all right. The smirk caught her attention, causing her to raise an eyebrow at him. He sure does smirk a lot. She thought, but she wouldn't admit she found the smirk cute.

When he cursed, she scowled a little out of habit. Though, it was only because she hated how bad the words sounded and how casually people of Earth throw their curse words around. She cursed in Kryptonian, but only if she was pissed or upset about something. So, she would let it slide he cursed right then, she could hear the gunshots as well.

When Logan finally let her go, she sat up, straightening her dress. She already knew this dress wasn't going to last her, not out on a battlefield. Using her x-ray vision she looked to see where the fighting was. Another Kryptonian curse left her, they had no way to really get past anyone without getting shot at.

She could fly them out, she was feeling better... They just had to get somewhere safe. "Okay, Soldier," she said, grabbing him around the waist. "It's your turn to hold on tight." She smirked, before she pushed off the ground, taking to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara   World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War II, Blue Eyes - Tag: Kara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strange Magic :: Inside World :: World War II :: Battle Field-
Jump to: